Terms and conditions
This page contains the terms under which you may use https://happylyricist.co.ke. Please read them carefully and kindly do not use this site if you do not agree to our terms and conditions. Remember to visit this page often to review our terms because they are binding to you and may change without notice.
USE OF MATERIAL.
- Our lyrics are for entertainment only. As our user, you are free to view, use, and edit our roughly drafted free lyrics solely for personal reasons.
- If by any chance you use our lyrics exactly as they are, either for public or commercial purposes, you are required to publicly acknowledge Happy lyricist as the author of that work.
- You are not to claim ownership of our lyrics or sell any of our content without consent.
- Some of our lyrics can be short or incomplete, so we are not responsible for incomplete work.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- We give plain lyrics/creative words without the music/melody.
- Our lyrics are roughly drafted so that our users can edit them as they wish.
- You pay nothing to use our lyrics. The only time you will be required to make any payments is when you request us to personally write lyrics for you.
- Happy Lyricist does not warrant that it will operate error-free or it is free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If any damages happen while using Happy Lyricist, the site is not responsible for the costs needed.
- Our site is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of uploading the lyrics.